Thursday, November 6, 2014

Action Photography Part 2

Pan Shot
About 30 minutes into this shot I was getting frustrated because I couldn't get the blur in the background but after many tries Ryan (my subject) showed me how to create a blurred shot by using the zoom. This shot is a zoom pan and I thing it turned out great, I do wish Ryan wasn't as blurry though. 
Camera Settings:
Aperture: 4.2
Shutter Speed: 1/5
ISO 500

Pan Shot 
It was very difficult to get this shot as I was struggling to get the blur in the background. It took many tries to get a shot where the background was blurry but the subject was clear. I love the coloring in the sky, the only photoshop used was to get the black circle around my subject.  
Camera Settings:
Aperture: f/5.0
Shutter Speed: 1/30
ISO 1400










No comments:

Post a Comment