Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Journal #4 Ocean Veiw

This was taken Sunday, September 13th 2014, on a deep sea fishing trip
I like this photo because it shows the waves coming off the back of the boat, i also love that i got to capture some sea gulls, at the right time. I haven't edited this photo but i would like to so it is not as blurry. I did take this photo with my iPod. It was kind of a blind shot, because it was so sunny that day I couldn't see my screen . I hope you like it as much as I do!

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture so much!!! Even though its not edited, it looks really really good! I like how the boat made the waves be very symmetrical to one another. Also the defined horizon line gives a good vertical balance. And you got some cool movement going on with the sea gulls!! It almost seems like you arranged every single element exactly where you wanted it to be!

    ReplyDelete