Tuesday, September 23, 2014

First Project "Line, Shape, Texture, Pattern"

Line
Aperture f/6.3
Shutter Speed 1/400
ISO 1600
This photo was taken at 9:33 AM, outdoors in the round pen. I worked around in photo shop to get the horses back to stick out. I love how the strip on his back and his neck conjoin and make you look to the center of his back. 


Shape
Aperture f/4.5 
Shutter Speed 1/60
ISO 1600
I was at the barn when i took this photo. I actually moved the horse shoe to where i wanted it to get this photo. In photo shop I increased the shadows to get the dark shaded look. I like this photo a lot. 


Pattern 
Aperture f/22.0
Shutter Speed 1/200
ISO 1600
This photo was taken at 1:16 and turned out very well. The wind was blowing that day and i was surprised i could get the leaves with such clarity. 


Texture
Aperture f/18.0
Shutter Speed 1/100
ISO 1600
I decided to use the texture of a roosters wing and tail for this assignment. This photo was taken at 1:18 PM and was very over exposed. The wings are a little blurry but i think it just adds to the look. 


No comments:

Post a Comment