Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Journal #15 Bejeweled Eye's

This shot was really hard to get because he wouldn't stop walking towards me, Uggggg. I kept laying on my stomach and I kept having to back up in order to get him, so I didn't have much time to focus on the shot. I then brought this picture into photoshop where I added a layer to increase the green in the eyes and nose. Then, I added a layer to that to kill the saturation a bit so the eyes could stand out and you would be drawn to them. 
Camera Settings:
Aperture: f/5.6
Shutter Speed: 1/80
ISO 400

3 comments:

  1. I love the eyes! I did something like this with my sister and my black cat. I like the colors of the cat and how the snow matches the fur. Nice job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh God I love this!!! Nice job, Cassie. It's not easy to work with pets but you did your best and the idea to play with the layers for the eyes' colour is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cat is adorable! I think the aperture is great how the cat is in focus but the background isn't. Also there's a leading line with the tail which is really nice. Awesome picture!

    ReplyDelete